Liege, the Christmas City - Christmas Village
Belgium's oldest and largest Christmas village invites you to its entertainment and to discover some of its typical produce. In Liege 29/11 to 30/12.
200 stalls offer you all the seasonal products imaginable for more than 5 weeks: the perfect chance to find the perfect Christmas gift.
But what really set Liège, Cité de Noël apart from other Christmas markets are its four themed houses:
- The Gruyere house
- The Ardennes house
- The Jenever house
- and the "House at the foot of the slopes".
In terms of entertainment, Liège, Cité de Noël has gone all out with:
- The second edition of the "Chorales de Noël" festival for Christmas Carol choirs
- A brand new exhibition: The Santons' Christmas in Provence
- A sledging slope and ice-skating rink (open until Sunday 5 January)
- A collection of Chirstmas baubles to admire and 2 new stamps to collect.
Not forgetting the church, the puppet nativity, the town hall and the village council, who are in charge of the activities!
Last but not least, part of Liège, Cité de Noël will be transformed into a typical Russian Christmas market with 7 Russian artisan guests of honour.
All the information and the full schedule are on the website below!
Entry is entirely free, on place Saint Lambert and place du Marché in Liège, everyday from 11am to 8pm (10pm at the latest during the week, and midnight on weekends).
Car parking is available in the various nearby car parks (Cité, Saint Denis, Saint Georges) and under the Christmas market itself in the Saint Lambert car park (direct access from the Liège-Burenville motorway exit).
Don't miss this 27th edition of Liège's Christmas market!
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- Marionettes du Monde - Puppets from Around the World in Stavelot