F.O.L.: Le Festival d'Orgues de Liège - The Liège Organ Festival.
Discover 7 concerts, 7 organists, 3 choirs, 1 brass band, 1 chamber orchestra and a symphonic orchestra. In Liège from 13/10 to 24/11/13.
Every year, in autumn, the F.O.L. invites quality organists to play an essential baroque repertoire.
The F.O.L. also welcomes vocal groups and traditionally, the Liège symphonic choir accompanies the Convivium orchestra and famous soloists.
The Liège Organ Festival was created in 1998 by Pierre Thimus, in order to showcase the most beautiful organs in the Liège region.
Don't miss this 16th edition!
- fax : +32 (0) 4 226 39 13
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Exhibition - L'art et la Lumière - Lighting by Olivier Kruft in Malmedy
- Marionettes du Monde - Puppets from Around the World in Stavelot