14th July Festival
Dances, a typical Gaulish market and a giant fireworks display bring this celebration of the French national holiday to life in Liège, 14/07/13!
The most Francophile of Belgium's cities honours France!
This is the second most important event in Liège after the festivities of 15th August in Outremeuse.
(Video in French)
Events throughout the day and fireworks at 10 pm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 246 05 17
- website : http://www.liege.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- India Water - Art walk in the city of Liège
- Marionettes du Monde - Puppets from Around the World in Stavelot
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition
- Tierra Argentina Exhibition in Malmedy - Photographs by Camila Guns