The vast rose and strawberry fields, the tree nurseries and the daffodil-strewn spring undergrowth are all good reasons to join in the traditional Daffodil Walk. This ramble will take you through the Brunehaut nurseries, the surrounding woods and the Howardries forest, carpeted with daffodils at this time of year. Different distances are suggested : 6-12-18-24-30 km.
Tourist information on the town BRUNEHAUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images