Visit the Royal Greenhouses in Laeken
Designed by architect Balat (Victor Horta's teacher) these greenhouses are some of Brussels' most remarkable monuments.
This magical place will delight both aficionados of 19th century architecture and green-fingered plant enthusiasts.
The highly impressive greenhouses with their ironwork frames are home to a charming range of flora and many rare species. They are magnificent buildings to discover time and time again.
Entrance and exit from the gardens: through the gates of the Laeken castle, on Avenue du Parc Royal.
Car Park: Avenue de la Dynastie (opposite the castle).
- Friday 19: 8pm - 10pm,
- Saturday 20: 9:30am - 4pm + 8pm - 10pm,
- Sunday 21: 9:30am - 4pm + 8pm - 10pm,
- Tuesday 23: 9:30am - 4pm (the tour is adapted for people with reduced mobility. For one day only, ramps and bridges are installed to give access to people with reduced mobility. It is nevertheless advised that people with reduced mobility be accompanied),
- Wednesday 24: 9:30am - 4pm,
- Thursday 25: 9:30am - 4pm,
- Friday 26: 1pm - 4pm + 8pm - 10pm,
- Saturday 27: 9:30am - 4pm + 8pm - 10pm,
- Sunday 28: 9:30am - 4pm + 8pm - 10pm,
- Tuesday 30: 9:30am - 4pm.
- Wednesday 1: 9:30am - 4pm,
- Thursday 2: 9:30am - 4pm,
- Friday 3: 9:30am - 4pm + 8pm - 10pm,
- Saturday 4: 9:30am - 4pm + 8pm + 10pm,
- Sunday 5: 9:30am - 4pm + 8pm - 10pm,
- Tuesday 7: 9:30am - 4pm,
- Wednesday 8: 9:30am - 4pm,
- Thursday 9: 9:30am - 4pm,
- Friday 10: 9:30am - 4pm + 8pm - 10pm,
- Saturday 11: 9:30am - 4pm + 8pm - 10pm,
- Sunday 12: 9:30am - 4pm + 8pm - 10pm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.monarchie.be
- Royal Greenhouses in Laeken (LAEKEN)
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Sustainable Tourism Fair
- Exhibition - Ferdinand Porsche, The Heritage, from Electric to Electric
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Spirou Through the Ages - Exhibition celebrating Spirou's 75th Birthday