The Brussels Holiday Fair
Fair dedicated to tourism, caravanning, motor homes, camping, outdoor sports and Belgian and foreign tourism. In Brussels from 6 to 10/02/14!
56th edition: You'll find your favourite destinations in Halls 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the Heysel Exhibition centre!
For thousands of visitors, this is an unmissable annual event for those who want to start organising their holidays, tourism and free time.
Numerous tourist offices await you with great enthusiasm the moment when they can receive you in their colourful stands, and inform you on excursions, expeditions, short stays or long holidays, walks, and aeroplane holidays.
The Fair is:
- 748 exhibitors
- more than 65 countries represented officially
- spread over 40000m²
In 2014, there are three new features:
- Getyoo - A new registration service that enables you to get in contact with the exhibitors and save your details
- Themed areas - the fair will have 3 themed areas to better organise your searches: golf, diving and cycling & walking
- Holiday Fair pack - a mix of different elements, for even more legibility and ease.
Children under 6: free entry
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 474 85 67
- fax : +32 (0) 2 474 84 39
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum
- Baby Animals - Exhibition