Bruksellive! A Multidisciplinary Festival
Everyone is welcome at this free festival, where children can play in the village and parents can admire the artists. In Brussels in July 2014.
Organised by the local Flemish-speaking associations for the young in Brussels.
As always, this year's line-up is promising!
From 3pm to 3am.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition - Museum to scale 1/7
- Shakespeare Bound - Exhibition
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue