Broselle Guitar Fair - String instruments market in Laeken
Discover the talent of numerous Belgian string instrument makers. Johnny Cash knew them! In Brussels, 20/10/13.
The first Brosella Guitar Fair took place in 1993.
After not taking place for a few years, Brosella found a new, more convivial venue and after much demand, began once more to organise the string instruments market.
The "Brussels" market is considered by fans as the best in Belgium due to the quality of the instruments presented and the showcasing of the creators' talents.
During its last editions, Brosella Guitar Fair confirmed itself as a meeting place for many Belgian guitarists and even saw the beginning of new projects for the Brosella Festival!
The Brosella Guitar Fair? A fair that strikes a chord with everyone...
This festival is free of charge!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Belgium 1914-1918 - Witnesses' route through the tourment
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- The four lives of a Maharaja - Indian miniatures and sketches
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Exhibition - Ferdinand Porsche, The Heritage, from Electric to Electric