Spring is here and that's worth celebrating! A multitude of activities awaits, for all age groups and tastes! In Koekelberg from 26 to 28/04/13.
8:15pm - spring cocktail (reserved for Koekelberg locals) and shows,
10pm - big fireworks display.
7pm - spring buffet,
8:30pm - Member of the Brussels Parliament and Mayor of Koekelberg Philippe Pivin's evening.
12 noon: large barbecue,
12 noon to 6pm - shows, brass bands, workshops for children, face painting, games... and Kids Festival from 2pm to 3pm (free entry)!
6:30pm - comedy festival with Jérôme de Warzée and Zidani
For more information and bookings call: 02 412 14 11
Humour festival on Sunday at 6 pm
Visit our partners' webpages
- The four lives of a Maharaja - Indian miniatures and sketches
- Exhibition: Shadows and Lanterns - The Magic of Pre-cinema
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments