Renowned gourd festival bringing together a craft and traditional trades fair, regional specialities, folk groups, etc. In, Jodoigne, 15/09/13!
As always, this 34th pumpkin fair will have a competition for the heaviest and best decorated pumpkin!
After 24 fairs in Tourinnes-Saint-Lambert and 8 in Noduwez, this year the pumpkin fair is taking place in Jodoigne!
But the spirit of the fair remains the same:
- The oldest pumpkin fair in Europe,
- Over 100 artisans and producers will be present,
- A 1.5 hectare site,
- Over 5000 visitors,
- Over 100 varieties of pumpkins and gourds.
Groups: at least 10 people.
- tel. : +32 (0) 475 75 33 12
- website : http://ilestbeaumonpotiron.be
Tourist information on the town JODOIGNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- François Schuiten - Le Temps des Cités (The Age of Cities)
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments