Folklore Festival in Jambes
Colourful festival where people who enjoy the rhythms and colours of the world will be spoilt!
Over 250 dancers and musicians from all over the world will perform in the afternoon and evenings under the Festival's marquee.
With an afternoon dedicated to the relationship between generations, a friendly dinner, a "salsa" evening, a relaxing "folk" evening, as well as a folkloric mass, a dawn serenade in Jambes, a procession and entertainment as part of "Cap Estival" in Namur...
More than ever before, Jambes will be the "International Capital of Folklore"!
More than just a festival, it's an expression of fraternity between people and cultures.
Don't hesitate to join the Folklore Festival community on Facebook!
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 32 23 30
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey