Belgian Open Wheelchair Tennis
This world tournament modelled on the ITF and ATP assembles 120 of the world's best male and female players! In Jambes from 23 to 27/07/13!
And 8 out of 10 players are world leaders every year!
Around 25 nationalities are represented every year, including Australia, US, Japan, the Netherlands, France, Canada, England, Germany, Belgium... What's more, 2013 will be extra special as it's the tournament's 25th anniversary.
On this occasion, we hope to see even more of you than on previous occasions to make this the best one yet! And there will obviously be singles and doubles.
Don't miss this incredible sports event!
Free admission throughout the week.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Special Father Christmas Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey