Marni Jazz Festival
Jazz festival with a different theme every year. In 2013, the soprano sax is the headline act! In Brussels from 12 to 21/09/13.
In 2012 you attended concerts by:
- Kathy Adam,
- Anja Naucler,
- Annemie Osbourne and Ana Carla Maza for the girls,
- Sébastien Walnier,
- Dana Leong,
- And Eric Longsworth for the boys.
Among the seven evenings, there will also be 3 Belgian concerts specially concocted for the festival!
There's no doubt that 2013's performers will be just as good as last years!
Admission fees: €15/€12(+60, groups of over 10 people)/€10(under 30s, pros, unemployed).
Or a 2 concert PASS: €25/€19(+60, groups of over 10 people)/€15(under 30s, pros, unemployed).
Don't hesitate to join the Théâtre Marni community on Facebook!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 639 09 82
- website : http://www.theatremarni.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments