Charity Run - 10km of the ULB
The 10km of the ULB is a charity run with the proceeds going to scientific research at the University. In Brussels on 21/04/13!
This second edition will run through the bois de la Cambre and the forêt de Soignes (Sonian Forest).
It will take place shortyly before the 20km of Brussels and as such is the perfect warm-up run for people training for the 20km.
The event is, of course, aimed at the staff and students of the University, but all are welcome, whether you are a seasoned runner or just a beginner!
The 10km distance was chosen to make the run accessible to as many people as possible and to not require too much training, while being a pleasant run in a natural environment for the more accomplished runners.
The run starts at 10:30am at the Solbosch campus, with the finish line being back at the same place.
Signing up online is possible from the start of the year, with a secure payment system set up for people to pay their sign up fees. You can also sign up on the day before 9am at an extra cost of €2.
Event organised by the ULB Sports department and the Sciences Circle of the University.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Forests - Ink Paintings by Olivier Huysman, Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
- Belgium 1914-1918 - Witnesses' route through the tourment
- Surreal Poetry Performances at the Magritte Museum
- Will Eisner, from Spirit to the graphic novel - Exhibition
- Henry Van de Velde Exhibition - Passion, Function and Beauty.