Festival : Gay & Lesbian
Brussels Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
Unreleased films and short films, special screenings, meetings with artists and photography exhibits. In Brussels and other venues 28/03 to 06/04/14.
28th edition featuring:
- Comedy and drama,
- Some 50 screenings and debates,
- Meet the actors and directors,
- Competitions and, of course, the traditional shop,
- A special focus on the Mediterranean.
But that's not all!! The festival offers you a huge variety of examples of the expression of homosexuality and sexual identity through every artistic discipline. There will be 4 events:
There will be 4 events:
- The 6th edition of the LGBT Book Fair at the Brussels Info Point, Place Royale is the chance to meet authors and publishers,
- Exhibits all around Brussels,
- Theatre performances at the Toison d'Or Theatre,
- and last but not least, the FGLB Party!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Gabor Gozon - Exhibition at Tour & Taxi, Brussels
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.