Brussels Accessible Art Fair - BAAF
A unique initiative for both amateurs & seasoned collectors on the lookout for new talent. A fun and relaxed atmosphere in Brussels, 10-13/10/13.
Discover the works of more than 50 international artists residing in Belgium.
The fair allows the art-loving public and collectors to come and discover new talents and buy pieces ranging from photography to sculptures and paintings.
There are many art galleries in Brussels, but the Accessible Art Fair creates a direct link between the public and the artists, cutting out the middleman.
Also, it's not about selling art for a hypothetical capital gain, it's about encouraging encounters.
Art must be "accessible" for Brussels Accessible Art Fair.
Visitors can therefore discover works on display and the artists offer pieces for less than €10,000.
The AAF will take place at the Steingenberger Grand Hotel Brussels (formerly the Conrad).
A prestigious location for a prestigious event!
Admission price: €5
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- Je n’ai rien à te dire sinon que je t’aime - Lovers' Correspondances