Tox Cit'Ink - Liège Belgium Tattoo Convention
Meet the tattoo artists, discover their work, their styles and discuss your future projects with them. In Herstal, September 2014.
To go to a tattoo convention is to jump into a vast world that can seem strange... but it's all about discovering very different styles and personalities.
Whether they are artists or visitors, everyone is gathered around a common passion: ink.
At Tox Cit'Ink, the strength of the convention is its friendly, Liègeois atmosphere.
What's planned this year
- Close to 50 renowned tattoo artists,
- A tattoo artists competition (10 categories) with a 'prix du public' (public's prize) you can vote for your favourite artists on http://www.facebook.com/toxcitink,
- Stands, entertainment and concerts including Castles, Inlandsis and Terraformer. Saturday will have a rock feel and Sunday will be hip hop,
- Tattoo artist Barracuda (Spain): Best Of Day (1st prize for tattoos at a convention day) at the Mondial du Tatouage,
- Free entry for children under 10 years old.
Don't hesitate to join the Tox Cit'Ink community on Facebook!
Come to Tox Cit'Ink, you won't regret it!
Tourist information on the town HERSTAL