Cheese Festival at the Harzé Castle
Cheeses, dairy products and farmers celebrate a big food event in a festive atmosphere at the Harzé Castle.
Organised in the sublime setting of the Harzé Castle, this festival offers a unique opportunity to get acquainted with how cheese is made in our region.
Scheduled for the festivities:
- Enthronements of cheese brotherhoods,
- local and foreign brass and wind band concerts,
- Traditional Wallonian cheeses competition,
- milk bar.
Admission is free.
Tourist information on the town AYWAILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Marionettes du Monde - Puppets from Around the World in Stavelot
- Exhibition: The Unusual World of Paul Delvaux - Works on paper
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Italian Days!