Grand Spanish Feria
Travel to the south of Spain! Spanish food, traditions and shows (horses and flamenco dancers) are in Hannut, 29 & 30/06/13!
Two days with an explosion of colour, smells and sun straight from Andalusia!
All through the weekend there'll be flamenco dancers on the podium, a Spanish horse show in the ring, and many stands with wine, beer, tapas, paëlla and other typical products.
The Spanish community enjoys dressing up like in Andalusia. It won't be unusual to come across women in Sevillian dresses and men in cowboy outfits.
- website : http://www.feria-andalucia.com/salonchevalhannut/index.html
Tourist information on the town HANNUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Marionettes du Monde - Puppets from Around the World in Stavelot
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- Italian Days!
- Tierra Argentina Exhibition in Malmedy - Photographs by Camila Guns
- India Water - Art walk in the city of Liège