SPRING IN GRAND BIGARD - INTERNATIONAL FLOWER EXHIBITION
Around 500 kinds of tulips, hyacinths, daffodils and other grape hyacinths, pansies, azaleas, rhododendrons etc will be presented to the public in the 14 hectares castle park. This floral exhibition is realised thanks to the participation of the major Dutch and Belgian bulb producers and exporters. The visitors can discover new creations by flower growers as well as the most beautiful varieties which have become great classics.
Exhibition of orchids, callas, tulips, freesias and amaryllis in the chapel and in the donjon which will be exceptionally open for this occasion.
- the Garden of the novelties offering numerous types of crossing and researches of producers.
- the LABYRINTH.
- the French Garden, dedicated to the rose, many tulips and hyacinths.
- an exhibition in the interior of the greenhouses.
- the famous double and perfumed roses of the producer David Austin and the chrysanthemums of Dekker Chrysanten.
- a garden dedicated to rhododendrons and azaleas.
All in Card for garden lovers.
Tourist information on the town DILBEEK
Visit our partners' webpages
- Belgium 1914-1918 - Witnesses' route through the tourment
- Exhibition - Museum to scale 1/7
- Jonas Mekas Exhibition: The Fluxus Wall
- Will Eisner, from Spirit to the graphic novel - Exhibition
- Shakespeare Bound - Exhibition