Every 7 years, Fosses-la-Ville gets the rythm of fifes and drums for the extraordinary meeting of all the region's hikers. The Saint-Feuillen March is with no doubt the most prestigious march between Sambre and Meuse. Religious processions, march pasts of men in Napoleon uniforms, cannon shootings, village fairs...
Large procession on 25/09.
- fax : +32 (0) 71 71 47 74
Tourist information on the town FOSSES-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Special Father Christmas Train between Mariembourg and Treignes