Medieval Fair - Journée Froissart
Come and discover the Middle Ages with your family or friends, enjoy a typical meal and a glass of Vieille des Estinnes or hypocras.
Troubadours, magicians, jugglers, fire eaters, falconers, craftsmen, knights... will amaze you will their know-how!
Venue: Espace Muchette, gardens of the Museum for Rural Life and Old Crafts.
Animated medieval meal at 12 pm - banquet limited to 70 persons. Reservation required: +32 (0)64/31 13 26
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 31 13 26
- website : http://fete-medievale-froissart.skynetblogs.be
Tourist information on the town ESTINNES
- MUSEUM FOR RURAL LIFE AND OLD CRAFTS (ESTINNES-AU-MONT)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Jean-François D'Or Exhibition. Moodboards
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Living objects. Made for India - Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images