Beach days means holidays before the holidays: 4 fun days of sport at Esneux, from 27/06 to 30/06/13.
7 sand sports (volleyball, handball, baseball pétanque...), street basketball, street theatre, concerts, children's activities, light and sound effects, sandy evening, beach bar, world cuisine... all over a 45,000 m² area.
The largest artificial beach in Belgium, with a 400m long beach, 1800 tons of sand and 30 beach volleyball courts.
Also: demonstrations and beginner courses for all sports, musical springboard (Thursday & Friday), open-air concerts (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) and parties (Friday & Saturday)!
Full information on the website!
With the support of: Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles, Région wallonne, service Culture et service Sports de la Province de Liège, Commune d'Esneux, Athénée Royal d'Esneux, Hall omnisports d'Esneux.
Tourist information on the town ESNEUX
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tierra Argentina Exhibition in Malmedy - Photographs by Camila Guns
- Exhibition: Le Bon Brasseur - from Piedboeuf to Jupiler at Grand Curtius
- India Water - Art walk in the city of Liège
- Exhibition - L'art et la Lumière - Lighting by Olivier Kruft in Malmedy
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition