Over 700 participants in costume and over 30 companies will enliven your morning. Lots of entertainment awaits you in Enghien, 23/06/13!
Big St John's day fun fair on the Place Pierre Delannoy.
Whereas some people see processions as old-fashioned and out-dated, the fact remains that the great annual procession in Enghien is part of the city's history and folklore.
For many, it's a simple affirmation of faith. The Holy Sacrament carried by the priest at the end of the procession demonstrates the presence of Christ among us.
A celebration of human values
Love, respect and listening are human values that the Christian faith has made its own, but it does not claim exclusivity and wishes to share them with everyone.
Departure at 10 am at the Saint-Nicolas church.
The procession always takes place on the 4th Sunday of June.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 395 72 51
- fax : +32 (0) 2 395 84 44
Tourist information on the town ENGHIEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair