A festival that's recognised for the quality of its line-up and its commitment to durability. In Enghien from 12/07 to 14/07/13.
The festival has moved to Enghien for its 6th edition.
LaSemo, which means "grain" in Esperanto, has nearly 20.000 festival goers at the festival site and campsite.
What's on the menu?
As well as the main stage, where 20 bands will be performing, there will be a smaller stage offering an intimate, acoustic experience.
There will be a real party atmosphere, with brass bands and orchestras keeping people dancing day and night!
And there's more entertainment from street artists of all kinds, from street theatre, to jugglers or circus acts and more...
There will also be an area reserved for families.
- Amadou & Mariam, Barcella and BBCrew,
- Bertha et Miranda and Bertrand Lani & Band,
- Camping de Luxe, Cédric Gervy and Circokot,
- Compagnie Scratch and Companie Paki Paya,
- Dan San, DiamonDuo and Emilie Gassin,
- FonoGraFF, Gaëtan Streel and Grand Jojo,
- He Died While Hunting and Hilight Tribe,
- Hot Street Brass Band and Human Sound System,
- Le Collectif Malunés, Les Allumés and Les Fatals Picards,
- Les Cowboys Fringants, Les Déménageurs and Li-Lo*,
- Les Fils de l'Autre, Les Ogres de Barback and Roscoe,
- Mademoiselle Nineteen and Mes Souliers Sont Rouges,
- Réverbère, Skarbone 14, Spleen and The AnnArbor,
- Théa & The Mugs, Théâtre Carbonique and Théâtre du N-ombr'île.
Tourist information on the town ENGHIEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Living objects. Made for India - Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair