Walk - "On the trail of our grandmothers' remedies"
Three-hour (5km) walk discovering the therapeutic qualities of nature. Leaving at 2.30pm from the Pays des Collines Ecomuseum, La Hamaide, 06/07/13
The walk is led by experienced nature guides from Pays des Collines. Put on comfortable shoes and clothes suitable for the weather and don't forget your magnifying glass, binoculars and drinks.
Participation on the walk is free. For all information, telephone +32 (0)68 64 51 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town ELLEZELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience