Festival : Fantasy
International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
Play your favourite fictional character (avatar) in a real setting! In Dinant and Haute-Meuse, in September 2014!
5th International Role-Play Festival (FIJR)!
In short, the 2013 FIJR will include:
- 3 days of non-stop entertainment,
- Role-play game, life-sized role-play, parlour games and board games,
- "7 Wonders, Murder party " tournament,
- A zombie-night, concerts and a medieval market,
- Over 10 role-play associations,
- A free shuttle between sites,
- 4 game sites, 4 exceptional sites in Haute-Meuse!
- The Annevoie gardens,
- The MPMM in Bouvignes,
- The Dinant Citadel,
- The castle and gardens of Freÿr.
- and last, but not least, the possibility of camping near the festival!
Role playing game?
The participant uses their role to carry out real actions, narrative actions and even decisions on the character's development.
There are several forms of role-play which can be distinguished by their functions:
Role-play can be a therapeutic technique (psychology), a training technique (similar to simulation), an educational method, or even a recreational activity.
Whatever it is, it's an experience not to be missed!
This event is similar to: Avatar.
Tourist information on the town DINANT
- Dinant Citadel (DINANT)
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens (HASTIERE)
- The Annevoie Gardens (ANNEVOIE-ROUILLON)
- The Maison du Patrimoine Médiéval Mosan in Dinant (BOUVIGNES-SUR-MEUSE)
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.