Châtelet Organ Festival
Extremely talented artists will perform in 3 new concerts at the Église Saints Pierre et Paul! In Châtelet from 13/09 to 18/10/13.
The aim of these concerts is to promote the music of this magical and slightly mysterious instrument reigning supreme in the shadows of our churches.
The Châtelet Organ Festival will celebrate its 30th anniversary in 2013!
We haven't forgotten those magnificent symphonic organ recitals where internationally renowned performers have played since 1983...
Today, the organ is not only the fruit of a prestigious past, but it also remains current today: these magnificent instruments are built and restored throughout the world.
As with every Festival, the organists will play works from the large repertoire as well as improvisations!
NB: For this 29th festival, just like in 2012, the third recital will take place two weeks after the second recital. More information, dates and the programme can be found on the site!
A magical moment of discovery.
Access by road: E42 exit Châtelet or R3 exit Châtelet.
Access by rail: Châtelet Châtelineau station.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 61 45 53
- website : http://www.festival-orgue-chatelet.be/festival2011.html
Tourist information on the town CHATELET
Visit our partners' webpages
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC