Charleroi Dance - Biennial Event 2013
The heart of the city will be throbbing to the rhythm of the Biennal shows and amazing performances. A great discovery to be done in Charleroi in November 2013
Some events will be taking place near Mons, Liege, Mauberge and Bruxelles, but the main venue is Charleroi, at the Ecuries of the Palais des Beaux-Arts (Stables of the Fine Arts Palace) through to B.P.S.22 and also in a number of unusual sites throughout the city.
40 Belgian and international shows will be marking the rhythm all along this edition.
Full programme on the website
This event takes place every two years (on odd years)
- website : http://www.rodrigue.fr/transact/venteenligne.asp?WCI=Panier_ListeManifs&langue=&site=&idstructure=300&origine=&nocal=0&time=53414.24&navig=%7C048064048064048064048064B
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 31 12 12
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Living objects. Made for India - Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair