Discover various theatrical routes that will warm your hearts and bodies with good words and other verse. In Charleroi, from 25 to 02/11/13.
The Bis-ART Festival is marquees on Charleroi car parks, unexpected shapes in even more unexpected places and moments of intense emotion, laughter and pleasure!
For this 18th edition, this Charleroi festival will stay loyal to its founding slogan: "Unusual shows in unusual locations".
Charleroi Bis-Art 2013 will offer many Belgian 'firsts'... there will be plenty of discoveries, simultaneously strange, moving, touching, and funny to be shared without moderation.
And for the biggest enthusiasts, purchasing tickets to four different shows gives you discounted access to the festival's shows, but also those of the PBA, the Eden, Charleroi Danses and L'Ancre for the whole year!
Whether you opt for an urban walk, circus-theatre, a mad dinner or joyous sound and lights shows, the festival has what it takes to amaze and seduce you!
Don't miss this latest edition, which will be more Bis-Art than ever!
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 31 12 12
- website : http://www.pba-eden.be
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Living objects. Made for India - Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria