The 'Garden Party'
Spend a day in the sun with family and friends on the two first Sundays of each month. In Cinquantenaire Park 05/05 to 08/09/13.
Come along with your friends, colleagues and family and relax, far from the hustle and bustle of the city... Sundays will never be boring again!
The event is based around a theme: sustainable development. Everyone can experience the Garden Party as they wish.
On the programme:
- DJ Sets from 12 noon to 10pm and deck chairs,
- sun (hopefully…) and Martini Royals (definitely!),
- blankets and fresh cocktails,
- organic fruit juices and good humour,
- mojitos and catering stands.
There is also plenty for your little ones, with a face painting workshop and a bouncy castle, both free!
Sunday 5 May from 11am
Sunday 12 May from 11am
(Sunday 19 May from 11am, to replace one of the dates in May in case of cancellation)
Sunday 9 June from 11am
Sunday 16 June from 11am
(Sunday 23 June from 11am, to replace one of the dates in June in case of cancellation)
Sunday 7 July from 11am
Sunday 14 July from 11am
(Sunday 21 July from 11am, to replace one of the dates in July in case of cancellation)
Sunday 4 August from 11am
Sunday 11 August from 11am
(Sunday 18 August from 11am, to replace one of the dates in August in case of cancellation)
Sunday 1 September from 11am
Sunday 8 September from 11am
(Sunday 15 September from 11am, to replace one of the dates in September in case of cancellation).
Don't hesitate to join the Garden Party Community on Facebook!
Sunny or not... the Garden Party will brighten up your Sundays!
Visit our partners' webpages
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels
- Exhibition: Zurbarán - Master of the Spanish Golden Age
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience