The 20km of Brussels
Are you a jogger or an experienced athlete? The 20km of Brussels on 18/05/14 invites you to take part in a race that's full of emotion.
Don't miss the 35th edition of this famous race, during which some 30,000 participants set off from the Esplanade du Cinquantenaire and run along some of the capital of Europe's most beautiful streets. They are cheered on by an enthusiastic crowd all along the route!
This unmissable event is the ideal chance to discover Brussels in a different way.
- Cinquantenaire Park (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Exhibition - Museum to scale 1/7
- Exhibition - Ferdinand Porsche, The Heritage, from Electric to Electric
- Belgium 1914-1918 - Witnesses' route through the tourment
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream