St Nicolas comes by boat with Brussels By Water
All the good children are invited to welcome the great saint on his arrival after a long trip by steamship. In Brussels 27 November 2013.
All the activities are free!
The Fanfakids (a brass band made of children), 20 Bogeymen handing out sweets and St Nicolas will be getting off the boat to party with the participants on the Quai des Péniches (Sainctelette square).
Animations, make-up and shows galore from 1:30pm on the docks.
There will also be a big colouring contest with prizes awarded by Saint Nicolas.
Full programme on the website below
- 2pm: we sing as loud as we can to guide St Nicolas' boat
- 2pm - 3pm: visit St Nicolas' donkey, make-up, games, balloon artists, shows...
- 3pm: St Nicolas and his companions disembark and receive a hearty welcome
- 3:30pm: all children and St-Nicolas' companions sing along with the brass band
- 4pm: St Nicolas hands out the Gifts of the drawing contest
- 5pm: St Nicolas is tired after his long trip and needs some rest
- BRUSSELS BY WATER (BRUXELLES)