Solidanza: Supporting the International Day of Persons with Disabilities
5th edition of Solidanza, Handicap International's fundraising dance event. At Autoworld in Brussels on 30/11/13!
On the menu: rock, salsa, waltzes and more!
People of all ages, the able and the less able, professional dancers and amateurs, getting together and letting go on the dance floor. Welcome to Solidanza ! Every participant can enter dance challenges, get sponsored and raise money. You can also simply buy tickets to enjoy the festival!
New in 2013:
Solidanza is moving to Autoworld!
Entry price: €15
Free for children under 12, volunteers and members of a Solidanza appeal!
Wiggle those hips for a good cause!
All information can be viewed on the website below.
Solidanza 2010 by Handicap International on Vimeo.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Je n’ai rien à te dire sinon que je t’aime - Lovers' Correspondances
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels
- Exhibition: Zurbarán - Master of the Spanish Golden Age