Musical events are better with the STIB/MIVB! The best music will be underground in Brussels on 21/09/13.
From 2pm to 5pm, and for the 7th year in a row, six Brussels stations will be taken over by musicians.
This year, it won't be the bands that visit each station, but the public and each station welcomes a particular instrument.
From corridors to stations, soloists come to the fore.
Your next musical stops are:
- Bourse - Guitar,
- De Brouckère Metro - Accordian,
- De Brouckère Tram - Piano,
- Central Staion Metro- Violin,
- Central Station Metro - Vocals,
- Comte de Flandre Metro…CROSSWORLDS@1080 !
- website : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26531723/MusikOmetro2013.pdf
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing