Multicultural Festival "Entre Hermanos" - "Between Brothers"
Festival inviting citizens from all communities in Belgium to get together in a party atmosphere. In Brussels, 06 & 07/09/13.
Objective: to promote respect and tolerance between different cultures and communities and show how important - and enriching - it is to build and live together in a diverse world.
And what better to cement this friendship than music, dancing, crafts and delicious culinary specialities! Open to everyone and FREE!
Throughout the weekend, artistic and cultural groups from different nationalities will perform.
Fun for all ages
For children: Creative painting workshop, educational games and hands-on activities.
Typical dishes (stands representing different countries), cultural activities and crafts for sale in tents.
Associations will present their work to the public with an exhibition of the awareness-promoting and training tools they produce.
Discover the complete programme below!
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!