L'Orgue d'Août - organ summer festival
The 'Orgue d'Août' is a renowned ancient music festival. Come and discover it in Brussels' Eglise Notre-Dame de la Chapelle!
Get familiar with the warm and colourful notes of the "Jacques Organ", an instrument that brings 16th and 17th-century music back to life.
Every evening wis preceded by an introduction at 8pm. Concerts start at precisely 8.30pm.
Full info and programme on the website below.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- One-off opening of 3 Art Nouveau town houses in Brussels
- The four lives of a Maharaja - Indian miniatures and sketches
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments