Klarafestival - Flanders Festival in Brussels
A unique and internationally reputed music festival, like its French-speaking equivalent, the Festival of Wallonia. In Brussels from 31/08 to 13/09/13.
2013 theme: Go Crystal Tears!
Since its inception, KlaraFestival has been pursuing an alternative interpretation of classical, romantic, modern and contemporary music.
At the same time, it promotes pioneering artistic experiments and original creations, giving the musical industry an active approach at an international level.
KlaraFestival intends to broaden the international and national take on music and aims to contribute to the development of a positive image of "classical music" in today's society.
Check out the programme on the site below
Venues: Bozar, La Monnaie and Flagey.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 507 82 00
- fax : +32 (0) 2 507 83 22
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Shakespeare Bound - Exhibition
- The four lives of a Maharaja - Indian miniatures and sketches
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!