International Brigittines Festival
The aim of this festival is to present contemporary theatre in original ways which capture everyone's imagination. In Brussels from 17 to 31/08/13.
2013 theme: "Crisis and the open sea".
It may be topical, but it's also a dream and an escape!
For the designers, this means: starting from an unusual or quirky point of view and showing and expressing the relationship with oneself, with others and with the world in a different way.
Is art not the place where the individual addresses everyone?
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 213 86 10
Visit our partners' webpages
- Fotofever Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Forests - Ink Paintings by Olivier Huysman, Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
- Belgium 1914-1918 - Witnesses' route through the tourment
- Jonas Mekas Exhibition: The Fluxus Wall