Festival Odysseia - Music festival
Discover a well-balanced mix of celebrated masterpieces, unknown gems and contemporary compositions. In Brussels, 22 & 23/06/13.
The originality of this dynamic ensemble is remarkable in many areas.
Wind instruments, strings and voices join together in unlimited ways, resulting in unique and popular performances.
This instrumental diversity is blended with a well-thought-out programme, where classic masterpieces and unknown contemporary pieces are performed within a harmonious dialogue.
Belgian music also receives the attention it deserves.
A unique and popular ensemble
Given the instrumental diversity of the ensemble, mixed and quite unusual combinations are often used to achieve a unique programme.
A unique and strong programme.
- Saturday 22 June at 8pm
- DEBUSSY CONCERT
- Sunday 23 June 2013 at 11am in the BOZAR
- Sunday 23 June 2013 3.30pm
- CONCERT PROMENADE - tour of unknown areas of the conservatoire, sprinkled with mini-concerts
- Sunday 23 june 2013 at 8pm
- WAGNER CONCERT with "Siegfried-Idylle" and "Wesendonck Lieder", among others.
Telephone: +32 (0)485 61 79 67
- tel. : +32 (0) 476 40 47 16
- website : http://www.odysseiaensemble.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- François Schuiten - Le Temps des Cités (The Age of Cities)