Look beyond (language) borders at this festival aimed at a young international and/or multilingual audience. In Brussels from 09 to 11/11/13.
For the first time, a festival is concentrating on a multilingual audience and to reach this unexploited section of the population, theatre creators, the general public and programme organisers have worked together to offer the best of theatre aimed at young international audiences!
Each show has either no linguistic exclusion, or has subtitles.
Export favours exchanges and aims to export the best productions beyond national borders by interpreting them in another language:
Import hopes to present some exceptional foreign shows to Brussels. You can watch shows that would have otherwise required a day's travel.
Export/Import is a festival for an international audience and is organised by the BRONKS theatre for young audiences.
The festival will take place at BRONKS (Rue Marché aux Porcs, 15-17, Brussels).
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 219 99 21
- fax : +32 (0) 2 219 75 54
Visit our partners' webpages
- Will Eisner, from Spirit to the graphic novel - Exhibition
- Exhibition - Museum to scale 1/7
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Fotofever Brussels
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments