Dinner in the Sky: 22 seats, 1 starred chef, a crane...and you?
A stunning way of discovering Brussels cuisine: in the capital's sky, with a unique view. From 03 to 30/06/13.
Reputed Brussels chefs will pamper their 22 guests for extraordinary lunches and dinners suspended in the star-filled skies of the capital.
The meals take place at an emblematic venue - The Mont des Arts!
The 7 starred chefs who have previously cooked for this event:
- Y. Mattagne du SeaGrill
- L. Rigolet from Comme chez Soi
- P. Devalkeneer from the Chalet de la Forêt
- D. Martin from La Paix
- G. Bruno from Senza Nome
- L. Ciciriello from La Truffe Noire
- and Gaetan Colin du Jaloa !
The 2013 schedule will be released soon and seeing as 2012's events were such a success, this year will undoubtedly be mouth-watering!
Last but not least, Dinner in the sky is open for one lunch and two dinners per day!
Diner in the Sky is a delicious and vertiginous experience that should not be missed under any circumstances!
Visit our partners' webpages
- The four lives of a Maharaja - Indian miniatures and sketches
- Forests - Ink Paintings by Olivier Huysman, Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
- Exhibition - Museum to scale 1/7
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Henry Van de Velde Exhibition - Passion, Function and Beauty.