Brussels International Archaeology Film Festival
This three-day festival offers brand new documentaries discovering civilisations and remains from around the world! In Brussels, November 2015.
The International Archaeology Film Festival will show 25 documentaries inside one of Europe's most beautiful art and archaeology museums!
There'll also be images from South Africa, Peru, ancient Egypt... in short, a whole world of images!
There'll also be specialists present to answer your questions!
If you love history and other cultures or are just curious to learn more about far-off civilisations... so what are you waiting for? This film festival was made for you!
All information and the full programme can be find on the site!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 741 73 42
- website : http://www.kineon.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Printemps de l'Abbaye de Villers-la-Ville - Spring at the Abbey