Brussels Art Square
Open day for art lovers at the Sablon. 2 days open to the public, collectors and professionals. In Brussels the 27 & 28/09/13.
For this 10th edition of the Brussels Art Square, antique dealers offer their unique pieces in diverse atmospheres, from cabinet curiosities to the most contemporary set ups.
The 40 exhibitors, all set up in the Sablon, are selected according to quality criteria.
The diversity of the worlds contributes to the artistic and cultural character of this event that is full of discoveries.
The Brussels Art Square Association was created in 2005 by Ch. De Meeüs and five well-known antique dealers, and today it is open to all sectors of the antiques industry such as:
collectors' objects, European furniture, but also archaeology, African art and Asian art.
This is the major event of the Belgian art market calender! Don't miss it!
- Place du Grand Sablon (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: Zurbarán - Master of the Spanish Golden Age
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum
- Baby Animals - Exhibition
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience