Art Film Festival in Brussels
A festival of art films, which are often works of art themselves! A festival to be discovered in Brussels, from 18 to 20/10/13.
Films about painting, dance, cinema, etc. Films about artists at work, about art as a catharsis and about unexpected artistic creation.
But every time, an example of how art helps us to live.
Once again, this year, the Festival du film sur l'Art enables you to witness the industry's most recent creations.
Following popular demand, we have received many works connected to Belgium, either by their theme or production team. A selection of these films will be presented to the public and submitted to a jury.
Two prizes will be awarded:
- The Discovery Prize (€1250)
- and the prix du Festival du Film sur l'Art (€1750).
In partnership with the Centre du Film sur l'Art, a second jury will award a third prize of €500 and the purchase of the film.
€3 per viewing, free for members of Iselp.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Je n’ai rien à te dire sinon que je t’aime - Lovers' Correspondances
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments