Ars Musica - Contemporary Music Festival
Among the top 10 festivals of contemporary international music, in Brussels and other parts of Belgium from 08 to 24/03/13
The festival opens the doors to creation, proving how diverse, unpredictable and playful today's music has become. Old music, jazz, pop, rock and world music are all showcased.
On top of that, other artistic and creative disciplines, such as dance, poetry and video-making won't cease to surprise you at every concert.
Every year, the programme offers a sample of music production in connection with Belgian, European and worldwide partners.
Plunge into the depths of the most inventive and recent music!
Please visit www.arsmusica.be to pick your choice from the programme
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 507 82 00
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Surreal Poetry Performances at the Magritte Museum
- Shakespeare Bound - Exhibition