A cosmopolitan festival that blends theatre, music, dance, cinema, sculpture and all their imaginable combinations. In Brussels from 3 to 25/05/13.
Resolutely forward-looking, this festival not only presents the cultural diversity of the country, but invites a sizeable number of foreign groups who are certain to find an attentive and generous audience.
There are a large number of first performances, testing out their audience for future developments.
The Kunstenfestivaldesarts takes place in Brussels, the only city in Belgium where the two national communities coexist. A host of Dutch and French-speaking institutions support the project.
Alongside the artwork, you can take part in events and debates.
But that's not all!
Debates and workshops have been organised to promote art in the city and involve its denizens.
Get your hands on the programme by phone on +32 (0)70 222 199 or via email.
Bookings can be made at the Centre du Festival, by phone or online.
- tel. : +32 (0) 70 22 21 99
- fax : +32 (0) 70 22 22 09
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum