Many new, quality activities are on the agenda this year, with a fabulous fireworks display for the 44th anniversary! In Bouffioulx, 05 - 07/07/13.
Flea market, craft market, traditional procession, concerts,... and sport with the 30th annual run organised by the Bouffiols.
2 markets are scheduled: a market for crafts and produce with local food stalls and a market presenting Irish products.
There will be guided tours of Sebastopol nature reserve and a large funfair will be in full swing over the 3 days.
Learn about different art forms with Festiv'Arterre
The 8th annual Festiv'Arterre will also be launched. This festival aims to raise awareness of different art forms. There's a high-quality, varied, contemporary programme centred on the diversity of the disciplines.
Don't miss this free major event which opens the summer season!
A free permanent shuttle bus will be available to take people from the car park and event site.
Special guest for 2013: Ireland!
Tourist information on the town CHATELET
- HOUSE OF POTTERY (BOUFFIOULX)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience