Theatrical torchlit walk through the Bomal woods with different sketches featuring historical stories and legends from the region. August 2014.
The Château de Bomal's main courtyard is transformed for three nights into a magical, marvellous place!
A high-quality production
- Over 150 volunteers,
- Shopkeepers under suspicion,
- Clubs and associations,
- People from all over the region giving their time to make a quality show!
A fantastic experience!
By its very nature, "Flammes" is:
- Touristic, attracting "locals" wishing to rediscover walks as well as tourists looking for originality and attractions.
- Friendly, because the fact that each group is accompanied by people who know their village and can explain the peculiarities brings people together.
- Cultural, because "Flammes" allows people to discover the region's legends and some of its local history. Not forgetting the folk concerts and activities at the end of the evening!
- Gastronomic, with its range of stands run by artisanal guilds, butchers and cheese makers letting you discover local produce.
"Flammes" - a state of mind, a moment for daydreams, a moment of pleasure!
- tel. : +32 (0) 86 21 24 84
Tourist information on the town DURBUY