THE TRIUMPHS OF BINCHE
In 1549, Queen Mary of Hungary welcomed Charles V in her palace in Binche. Festivities and amusement would follow the next 10 days. "Binche 1549" brings those historic days back to life. On the programme : fair with crafts and artisans, giant chess game, renaissance inn, flower decoration, historical parades, spectacle walk, historical mass. Falconry, comedia d'ell arte, horse carousel, fireworks...
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 33 67 27
Tourist information on the town BINCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Jean-François D'Or Exhibition. Moodboards
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Living objects. Made for India - Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images